1) All Independent Distributors of Scriptures4us, LLC are not employees or agents of Scriptures4us, LLC. Each Independent Wholesale Distributor who earns a commission or any other type of income as a result of being an Independent Wholesale Distributor of Scriptures4us, LLC, is totally and personally responsible to report and pay for ANY and ALL types of Federal, State and Local income taxes, corporate, commission taxes, sales taxes, fees, dues, penalties or any other type of liability or monies that are due to ANY and ALL Federal, State, Local or any other type of Government or private agency. Scriptures4us, LLC is not, can not and will not be responsible for any and all monies due to any and all Government or private agency that any Independent Distributor of Scriptures4us, LLC may have personally incurred.
2) Independent Distributors of Scriptures4us, LLC are not permitted to re-produce, change or distribute any written, audio or visual material that was purchased from the company without the written permission of the company. No Independent Distributor will be allowed to produce or distribute their own written, audio or visual material without the written permission from the company. Willful violation of this rule will result in the permanent loss of membership.
3) All Independent Distributor of Scriptures4us, LLC will be charged a fee of $15.00 for every returned bank check. Any member that does not honor re-payment of a returned check will be released from the company. Any Independent Distributor of Scriptures4us, LLC that has had three (3) or more returned bank checks in a one (1) year period will be permanently released from the company and will not be permitted to re-enter for a one (1) year period.
4) It is against company policy to make any financial claims, promises, projections or guarantees of income either verbally and/or on any printed material, publication or any kind of electronic communication. It is also against company policy to make any health claims, cures or give personal health advise (unless you are a health care professional) about any of our products either verbally and/or on any printed material, publication or any kind of electronic communication. However, a member can (must be correct)honestly share what they themselves are earning.
5) It is against company policy to promote any other business opportunity or to piggy back (advertise) our opportunity with any other company, product or service. It is against company policy to promote any other opportunity, product or service that may be (in any way) in conflict with Scriptures4us, LLC to any member of Scriptures4us, LLC. It is also against company policy to encourage or ask any member of Scriptures4us, LLC to visit, enroll, or subscribe to any website, email newsletter, newsletter, mailing list, news group, service or any other type of promotion or service that promotes other business opportunities, products or services that may be (in any way) in conflict with Scriptures4us, LLC. "LOVE and TREAT thy fellow member as thyself”
6) Our company logo must be on ALL advertisements (except classified ads), printed material, web pages and any other printed or electronic advertisements. Generic logos are not permitted.
7) Everyone must request information and confirm their own information themselves and not through a 3nd party.
8) Spamming the Internet or sending any type of unsolicited email to our company or anyone else who has not specifically requested information about our opportunity or product line is forbidden. Willful violation of this rule will result in the permanent loss of membership. ALL rules and policies are strictly enforced and MUST be adhered to by ALL members. Disciplinary actions such as: Loss of Toll Free phone privileges, FREE Info Packs sent to their members and/or loss of membership will result with any member that is not willing to abide by these simple and necessary rules.